Office Closings/Temporary Operating Hours
Member and employee health and safety is of the utmost importance to Circle FCU. Each day we are monitoring and staying up-to-date on the latest recommendations provided by the state, country, and CDC. Although we must temporarily alter how we do business to protect our members and staff, we want to assure you that we are well-prepared to service your financial needs both in-person and remotely via electronic communication, as we strive to be #CenteredAroundYou
Effective Tuesday, December 8, we will be OPEN FOR APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please contact a branch of your choosing to schedule an appointment with a Member Service Representative.
- We will be CLOSED on all Saturday's until further notice.
- Our Drive-Thru's will remain open and available during normal business hours.
Niles Branch - 269.684.6005
Cassopolis Branch - 269.445.1951
Edwardsburg Branch - 269.414.4327
Alternatives to In-Person Banking
We understand that some Members might prefer to avoid public places during this time. Listed below are some alternatives that allow you to bank with us remotely or with limited contact:
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Text Banking
- Telephone Banking
- Or by Contacting Us
- For those who need to make a deposit at our Niles Branch, please use the Night Drop Deposit box located on the side of the building. These deposits will be processed first thing in the morning and throughout the day.
If you have been financially affected by the impact of the virus, please contact us for help. For financial assistance regarding a mortgage, please contact Susan Larson at 269-684-6005.
- Skip-A-Pay will be available FREE of charge for qualifying loans' December payment. This can be done electronically through your It'sMe247 Online Banking or by contacting a Member Service Rep for an electronic-signature form.
- Cashier's Checks and Money Orders will also be FREE of charge.
Preventative Measures to Stop the Spread of COVID-19
We encourage all Members and employees to follow preventative actions recommended by the CDC to help prevent the spread of illnesses like COVID-19:
- stay home when you are sick
- avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue immediately in the trash
- clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using regular household cleaning spray or wipes
- wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing