Office Closings/Temporary Operating Hours
Member and employee health and safety is of the utmost importance to Circle FCU. Each day we are monitoring and staying up-to-date on the latest recommendations provided by the state, country, and CDC. Although we must temporarily alter how we do business to protect our members and staff, we want to assure you that we are well-prepared to service your financial needs both in-person and remotely via electronic communication, as we strive to be #CenteredAroundYou
Effective Wednesday, June 3rd, we will be reopening our lobbies.
- We will be CLOSED on all Saturday's until further notice.
Niles Branch - 269.684.6005
Cassopolis Branch - 269.445.1951
Edwardsburg Branch - 269.414.4327
What We're Doing to Protect You
- Sneeze Guards - these have been installed in every teller window and member service office.
- Hand Sanitizer - hand sanitizer is available throughout our lobby.
- Removing Shared Utensils - after a pen is used, it is removed for sanitation purposes.
- Disinfecting on a regular basis.
- Masks - NOTICE: PER EXECUTIVE ORDER 2020-147 BEGINNING JULY 13, 2020 AT 12:01 A.M. FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER. If you are not able to wear a mask, please use our drive thru services.
Alternatives to In-Person Banking
We understand that some Members might prefer to avoid public places during this time. Listed below are some alternatives that allow you to bank with us remotely or with limited contact:
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Text Banking
- Telephone Banking
- Or by Contacting Us
- For those who need to make a deposit at our Niles Branch, please use the Night Drop Deposit box located on the side of the building. These deposits will be processed first thing in the morning and throughout the day.
If you have been financially affected by the impact of the virus, please contact us for help.
Preventative Measures to Stop the Spread of COVID-19
We encourage all Members and employees to follow preventative actions recommended by the CDC to help prevent the spread of illnesses like COVID-19:
- stay home when you are sick
- avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue immediately in the trash
- clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using regular household cleaning spray or wipes
- wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing