Office Closings/Temporary Operating Hours
Member and employee health and safety is of the utmost importance to Circle FCU. Each day we are monitoring and staying up-to-date on the latest recommendations provided by the state, country, and CDC. Although we must temporarily alter how we do business to protect our members and staff, we want to assure you that we are well-prepared to service your financial needs both in-person and remotely via electronic communication, as we strive to be #CenteredAroundYou
Effective Monday, February 1, we will be REOPENING OUR LOBBIES. We will also be reopening for Saturday hours beginning on Saturday, February 6. As we adjust to our new normal, please keep in mind that we will still be wearing our masks, staying behind protective shields, and cleaning high-contact surface areas throughout the day to keep you and our staff safe.
Alternatives to In-Person Banking
We understand that some Members might prefer to avoid public places during this time. Listed below are some alternatives that allow you to bank with us remotely or with limited contact:
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Text Banking
- Telephone Banking
- Or by Contacting Us
- For those who need to make a deposit at our Niles Branch, please use the Night Drop Deposit box located on the side of the building. These deposits will be processed first thing in the morning and throughout the day.
If you have been financially affected by the impact of the virus, please contact us for help. For financial assistance regarding a mortgage, please contact Susan Larson at 269-684-6005.
Preventative Measures to Stop the Spread of COVID-19
We encourage all Members and employees to follow preventative actions recommended by the CDC to help prevent the spread of illnesses like COVID-19:
- stay home when you are sick
- avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue immediately in the trash
- clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using regular household cleaning spray or wipes
- wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing