Office Closings/Temporary Operating Hours
Member and employee health and safety is of the utmost importance to Circle FCU. Each day we are monitoring and staying up-to-date on the latest recommendations provided by the state, country, and CDC.
In an effort to limit possible exposure of COVID-19, we have decided to take extra precautions by offering limited services to our members effective Monday March 16, 2020 until futher notice.
What this means:
- Our Annual Meeting set to take place Wednesday, March 18th is POSTPONED.
- Our Lobbies are CLOSED to the public, but we will still be assisting members via phone, email, and all electronic services.
- Our Drive-Thru will remain OPEN at our Cassopolis and Edwardsburg branches, Monday through Friday. Effective, Tuesday, March 24th, Niles Drive-Thru will be CLOSED.
- We will be CLOSED on all Saturday's until further notice.
Alternatives to In-Person Banking
We understand that some Members might prefer to avoid public places during this time. Listed below are some alternatives that allow you to bank with us remotely or with limited contact:
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Text Banking
- Telephone Banking
- Or by Contacting Us
- For those who need to make a deposit at our Niles Branch, please use the Night Drop Deposit box located on the side of the building. These deposits will be processed first thing in the morning and throughout the day.
Temporary Fee Waivers
For the forseeable future, we will be waiving fees on the following products and services:
- Cashier's Checks
- Money Orders
- Wire Transfer Fees
- Consumer Loan Skip-A-Payment Fees
- We understand that COVID-19 may cause our members financial hardship. Because of this, you may skip your payment on your eligible consumer loan so you can focus on other financial responsibilities during this time. You can do this through your Online Banking, clicking on the "SP" button next to your Consumer Loan, and following the prompts. As an alternative, you may also give us a call and we can email you a form to e-sign. You can reach us at 269-684-6005.
- Visa Skip-A-Payment
- For those who qualify, you may be able to skip your Visa Credit Card payment in the coming months. Please check your Visa Statement to see when your next payment is due.
- For Mortgage hardships, please contact us for help. If your Mortgage is with Fannie Mae, please contact Neighborhood Mortgage Solutions directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, 877-658-2230 (Option 8) or text 989.497.1440.
Preventative Measures to Stop the Spread of COVID-19
We encourage all Members and employees to follow preventative actions recommended by the CDC to help prevent the spread of illnesses like COVID-19:
- stay home when you are sick
- avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue immediately in the trash
- clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using regular household cleaning spray or wipes
- wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing