Remote Deposit Capture
With RDC, you can deposit your checks by simply taking a photo of your check with your mobile device and submitting the deposit through our Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) program in our Mobile App.
How to Set Up an RDC Account
- Open the Mobile App and click on the three lines on the upper left hand corner
- Click on Remote Deposit
- Click Register/Sign-Up
- Complete all fields for Account Registration and click continue
- Type in the name of the account you would like to deposit into, select the type of account, and enter the account number. Once complete, click submit.
- Within 24 hours (during business days only) you will receive an email notifying you of your approved or denied account.
- If approved, login and click on "Make Deposit"
- Fill in the prompted information and click continue
- Review End User License Agreement and click accept.
- At this time, your deposit will have been submitted for review.
- Q: Can I use my online/mobile banking username and password for RDC?
- A: For added security, you must create a separate username and password to use RDC.
- Q: Do I need to endorse the check that I am submitting via RDC?
- A: YES! Please endorse the check "FOR RDC DEPOSIT ONLY" above your signature prior to submitting.
- Q: How quickly are my funds available?
- A: Funds are typically posted to your account within 1-2 business days. The standard hold of 3 business days is applied to deposits. This hold may be extended depending on the check. You should be notified by email if there are any issues with your check deposit. Please read the details in the User Agreement for mobile deposits.
- Q: Is there a limit to how many checks and/or the amount?
- A: Please refer to the User Agreement.
- Q: Why do I receive a "Warning" on my phone when accessing RDC?
- A: Our app includes security features that allow you to set your levels of security. The feature defaults you to tell you when it is accessing a risk feature of the app. Go to the "Mobile Security Settings" in the App Menu and set SnoopWall to your personal preferences.
- Q: I'm seeing a password validation error. What are the requirements for the password?
- A: Your password must follow these requirements: 8-40 characters, one uppercase letter, one number, and one special character.